Why use PreFlight?
Preflight is designed as a checklist of tasks to perform before exporting to Unreal Engine/Datasmith or Unity. The objective is to check and fix 3D scenes to minimise the discovery of issues once imported.
Preflight performs automated tasks executed with one click as you work through the checklist. You can skip tasks if you wish. Once complete you have the option to save for UE4 or Unity. If Unreal Engine/Datasmith is installed on your PC, Preflight will send to Datasmith.
- Step 1. Make a selection set.
- Step 2. Mapping and Instances.
- Step 3. Attach, Weld and Reset.
- Step 4. Detach or Delete Double Faces.
- Step 5. Visual Check of 3D Model.
- Step 6. Convert Textures.
- Step 7. Send to UE4 or FBX (Unity).
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2021
Try / Buy
Available for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions.