Why use Unite?
One of nine 3ds Max plugins in the IgNite Collection.
Unite is designed to support over 40+ file types making file management and archiving as stress-free as possible.
(Please visit the NEW SINI HELP DOCS for detailed Unite information).
IgNite Collection Help Docs.
Unite is a relink and archive plugin. It checks, relinks and reconnecting file paths in the 3D scene for missing geometry, textures, lighting files, MAXScripts, X-refs, plugins, simulations and proxies. Unite can relink 3D scenes without needing to open them, meaning you can fix issues before opening a file.
- Relink over 40 third-party file types.
- Relink files inside linked XRef scenes.
- Relink 3D scenes without needing to open them.
- Archive 3D scenes including all repathed copied linked files.
- Repath 3D scenes, Xrefs, proxies, maps etc, before submitting to online render farms or archiving.
- Repath 3D scenes to a new location.
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2022
Try / Buy
Available for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions.