Why use Unite?
Native 3ds Max archiving and linking is limited. Most professionals use 3rd Party plugins, proxies and other file types in their 3D work. Unite is designed to support over 40+ file types making file management and archiving as stress-free as possible.
Unite is a relink and archive plugin. It checks, relinks and repaths the 3D scene for missing geometry, textures, lighting files, MAXScripts, XRefs, plugins, simulations and proxies. Unite can relink 3D scenes without needing to open them, meaning you can fix issues before opening a file.
- Relink over 40 3rd party file types.
- Relink files inside linked XRef scenes.
- Relink 3D scenes without needing to open them.
- Archive 3D scenes including all repathed copied linked files.
- Repath 3D scenes, Xrefs, proxies, maps etc, before submitting to online render farms or archiving.
- Repath 3D scenes to a new location.
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2021
Try / Buy
Available for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions.